1. How Information is Protected: It is extremely important to us to protect the information you provide. Your information is protected by security measures in order to ensure that your information is not accessed by or disclosed to unauthorized parties. All credit card information is encrypted when your computer sends such information.
Security software as well as the use of firewalls is used to protect all information. No security system can completely protect against all possible disclosure, but we take all measures required in order to protect your information.
2. Information Collected: Visitors of this website provide non-personal information (for example, your IP address, browser type, and date and time the site is accessed) containing information about your activities on the site, and when purchasing tickets, personal information that identifies you (including your name and e-mail address. Information from your computer is also collected and stored using “cookies.” A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that is linked to information about you. For example, when you sign in to your account on this site, cookies will be used to save your email address and name. The next time you visit your account from the same computer, the site will recognize your email address and name, which in turn makes for a better experience for you on the site by providing faster service. “Web beacons” may also be used, which track your use of the website in order to provide you with a more personalized experience when you visit the website in the future.
When you purchase tickets on the site, or enroll in any special programs that we may offer, financial information will be collected from you (which will include your name, billing address, credit card number and credit card expiration date).
3. How Information is Used: Information we collect may be used to:
process payments for purchases; provide customer service, protect against fraud; send communications to you regarding your purchases and products and services that may be of interest to you; examine your interest in products and services; assist in the display of content tailored to your interest in certain products or services; and for any other purpose which we may describe and inform you of at the time the information is used.
4. Sharing of Information: Your personal information is not shared with any party, except as set forth in this paragraph, or unless we specifically inform you otherwise and provide you with an opportunity to opt out of our sharing of such information. We may share your personal information with: authorized service providers that are providing services on our behalf (such as credit card companies processing payments, delivery companies, customer service companies, etc.); direct mail partners providing e-mail or mail regarding events, good and services that may be of interest to you (provided that you may opt out if you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers by calling us at (920) 734-5653; business partners providing offers in which you choose to participate; venues and event providers of events you have purchased tickets to attend; other limited circumstances, such as compliance with a court order; the establishment of our legal rights; in connection with illegal activity; and in connection with any corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of the company.
Non-personal information of our users may be aggregated and shared with third parties for general business purposes. No personal information will be provided when this non-personal information is disclosed.
6. Choices Regarding Your Personal Information: If you have provided personal information, you may request that your personal information be removed from our database at any time by contacting us at (920) 734-5653. However, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for record-keeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our terms and conditions, take actions we think are necessary to protect the integrity of our website or to protect our users, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law. Please note that if we have already provided information about you to third parties (for example, if we’ve already sent your information to an event provider), or if you’ve given information to a third party (for example, by clicking on a website link taking you to a third party’s website, and you provided your contact information to that third party), retention of that information will be subject to those third parties’ policies. If you receive an unwanted email from a third party, you’ll have to opt-out from receiving further emails from that party itself.
7. Children’s Privacy: Our website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
c/o Skyline Comedy Cafe
1004 S Olde Oneida St
Appleton, WI 54915